jonathon narvey's ESL CENTRE

A VANCOUVER ENGLISH-AS-A-SECOND-LANGUAGE TEACHER'S LINKS TO HIS FAVORITE ONLINE TEACHING RESOURCES, WITH ADVICE AND COMMENTARY FOR ESL TEACHERS.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

This is what it's all about


Some days, you find exactly what you're looking for. Sometimes, when you're not looking for something in particular, you find exactly what you need.

While scanning through Youtube randomly, I found this very entertaining video that anyone working in the ESL industry should be able to relate to. Even though you can see the punch line coming from a mile away, it's still funny. Enjoy.

tags: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jonathan,

    I saw the link to your blog on the Blogger forum and decided to check it out because I also have an ESL blog - only from Costa Rica. It can be found at http://costaricaclassroom.blogspot.com

    Check it out when you get a chance. I put a link to your blog on my related blogs section and maybe we can share some traffic.

    Keep up the good work.

    Bruce

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hilarious... :-)

    I am a teacher and I am currently doing ESL part-1. Your blog is very informative. Thanks.

    --Manoshi

     
  • At 1:59 AM, Blogger Hsiu Ju said…

    i like ur blog,made a cup of tea myself n spent couple hours reading it.n this is a funny video,lol.just watched it twice.i may tell my pupils or possible show them it next time in the class. do u mind i paste it up in my space?
    have a nice weekend :)

    Tia

     

Post a Comment

<< Home